Saturday 21 April 2012

They Call Him "The Coffee Shop Millionaire"… I'd like to introduce you to a friend of mine, Anthony. I only met Anthony recently, and already he is a huge inspiration to me ... he runs a multi-million dollar business - from a Coffee Shop - using their FREE WiFi! His rent? About $2 a day, for the cup of coffee he has while he's there. Now THAT'S a pretty cool lifestyle! Anthony has just gone ahead and shot a VIDEO from the very coffee shop he works out of, talking in detail HOW he does it! I just watched the 17-minute video myself, and was super-impressed... Discover How Anthony Became a "Coffee Shop Millionaire"... http://tinyurl.com/6aueht Even if you have absolutely no experience or technical knowledge, I still think you'll benefit from watching this video. (Anthony even calls himself a "technical dunce" ... but still manages to make more money than any sane person could possibly spend, from the luxury of a coffee shop!) The idea of working part time out of a coffee shop is paradise to me ... so I will be paying very close attention to everything Anthony has to say! I suggest you do the same, here's the video: http://tinyurl.com/6auehte

No comments: